We are seeking for a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our Quality Assurance team. In this role, you will be supporting the software development team through data analysis, testing, and reporting. You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their software documents.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science or related field.
- Effective knowledge of test management tools.
- An acumen for automation testing.
- Data analysis and Reporting.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Database Management System.
- Good analytical skills and an eye for details.
- Ability and desire to work as an effective member of a team.
- Ability to express self in clear oral and written English.
- Able to work on her/his own initiative when required.
- Ability to convey findings, ideas, and opinions in a convincing manner in all written material.
- Ability to apply relationship skills including tact and discretion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designs and execution of test cases.
- Conducting manual and automated functional tests on software applications, with defined procedures.
- Documentation of test results.
- Developing User Manuals, data dictionary, functional Requirements documents, and other related technical documents.
- Performs database backup and restore on Database Management System
- Documents bugs/defects found and other software issues, and write reports detailing these issues and the potential problems they may create
- Troubleshoots and resolves database connectivity issues
- Monitors the performance of the database system.
- Conducting Vulnerability and Security scans on applications.
- Demonstrates in all assigned duties, respect for, and adherence to the firm’s values and culture.
- Maintains appropriate confidentiality in all aspects of work.
- Any other assigned duties from time to time.